Architectural Design of Restaurant
Archiway Architects has experience in designing restaurants throughout Johannesburg and Pretoria, and will come alongside you in the design and construction process of the restaurant design, both on the architectural front as well as the interior decorating.
Various actors will influence the architectural design of the restaurant.
- Who is your target market, which area are you targeting
- What is the character you would like to add to the restaurant design
- Styles of the restaurant design eg Gothic, Italian, Tudor, Classic and Byzantine.
- Do you want to integrate the new design into the existing restaurant area or are you creating a new build from scratch
- Will you apply to have a liquor licence as this will influence having a bar area or not
- How many stories would be suitable, how many rooms do you require
- What storage is needed for your restaurant, coffee shop or area. This includes cold storage, hardware and food, restaurant administration office
- Is there room for later expansion
- Open / closed areas of the restaurants
- Indoor / outdoor eating areas
- Legal implications of the restaurant
- Fire safety, Health and safety requirements for a restaurant
Some of the plans that we create for Architectural and Interior Design of a restaurant / eating area:
- Construction documents
- Site area and orientation for architectural and interior design
- Accessibility to the public for parking
- Public art features
- Floor plans - whether to put wood, tiles, cement
- Wall colours, ambience and designs
- Ceiling types
As a restaurant owner or manager you will have ideas which you would like implemented, and have a vision on arrangement of the elements which can be reflected in the design process.
Archiway Architects has years of design and build experience, Contact Us for more information